| Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
“”Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.
|—An explanation of and by QAnon on 8chan|
“”Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity.
|—"Q Clearance Patriot" reveals secret truths and predicts chaos|
QAnon, also known as The Storm and The Great Awakening, is a conspiracy theory, popular meme, and right wing fantasy about a "deep state" conspiracy against President Trump. Following on the heels of similar bullshit, such as Pizzagate (which occupies a small spot on the QAnon map below), it advances a fantastic web of deceit that wraps up Trumpism, deep state fearmongering, evil, satanic pedophilia rings controlled by the Democratic Party, investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 US election, the Las Vegas shooting, and New World Order paranoia into a package easily and wholeheartedly promoted by internet cesspools and Alex Jones. It originated from a series of incoherent posts on 4chan in 2017 by someone calling themselves Q. The name is likely based on the US government's top secret Q clearance.
- 1 What???
- 2 All aboard the crazy train!
- 3 Greatest crossover event in conspiracy history
- 4 Glossary
- 5 QAnon map dissection
- 6 Real world "Q" clearance
- 7 See also
- 8 External links
- 9 Notes
- 10 References
The alleged plot
“”What is the "storm" the POTUS spoke about? it is the draining of the swamp, a giant global hurricane of veracity.
|—A somewhat more… lucid… description|
QAnon's central premise is that President Trump is secretly working to take down a global ring of elite, cannibalistic, satanic pedophiles. They also believe that the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, led by former FBI director Robert Mueller, is actually an investigation into the so-called "deep state", a cabal of evil, money-grubbing globalists, including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, responsible for everything from a global pedophile ring to the mass shooting in Las Vegas in 2017.
What makes the QAnon conspiracy an anomaly is the fact that it presents an alternate world in which the "good guys" are in control of the entire government; according to University of Miami professor Joseph Uscinski, in most other theories, the shadowy conspiracy in control is malevolent.
QAnon crazies also see hints in Trump's actions. According to the enlightened, when Trump awkwardly took a drink from a bottle of Fiji Water at a press conference in November 2017, it wasn't because he was thirsty; it was actually a secret signal to those in the know that the Storm of annihilation of deep state pedophiles had begun (or was about to begin). Because as everyone knows, Fiji is a hot spot for child trafficking.
Q believers have a huge amount of baggage on the crazy train in the form of crank magnetism: special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is actually investigating high-level Democrats, the Illuminati, the Rothschild conspiracy, "Operation Mockingbird" (an alleged 20th century CIA infiltration of the media), fascism, the hidden meaning of Francis Ford Coppola films and Christian revivalism. Oh, and J. P. Morgan had the Titanic sunk to take out his millionaire rivals, and "John F. Kennedy Jr. faked his death and joined Trump's secret evil-fighting organization, where he writes 4chan posts under the pseudonym 'Q'."
A fictional personality (or to the faithful, an "anonymous patriot") central to "The Storm" theory, going by the name of "QAnon" ("Q" symbolizing a supposedly high level super secret government "Q Clearance"), began posting a series of messages on 4chan's /pol/ board in a thread called "CBTS" (Calm Before The Storm) on October 28, 2017. In these, Q claimed that Trump was being protected by the military because the CIA, the FBI, and the Secret Service are all corrupt. Their postings take the form of cryptic questions, each of which is supposedly a hint, clue, or riddle containing some awesome revelation that would make treasure hunter Nicolas Cage smack his forehead and yell, "Of Course!" The questions are usually the type of stuff found in grade-Z spy novels, and often contain their own obvious irony, such as this knee-slapper:
“”Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that has not become proven as true/fact?
|—"Q Clearance Patriot"|
Q's postings are known among aficionados as "breadcrumbs", because they're thought to be tidbits of information forming a trail that leads to… well, with a bit of imagination, you can make these random words and phrases lead anywhere. And they're vague enough that they could apply to pretty much anything. Many sound like they were written by Deepak Chopra channeling Alex Jones. The phrase "down the rabbit hole" (a reference to Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland) is popular among believers who feel they are lucky participants in a great adventure where nothing is random and everything has meaning, and to "follow the white rabbit" is to be willingly led on a journey of ridiculous speculations regarding Q's postings.
Like Batman, QAnon's identity is supposedly a deep, dark secret, and so the kookosphere swirls with speculation. Some name "NSA whistleblower" Thomas Drake, whose anti-Obama posture has gained him somewhat of a fanbase on the far-right. Others say it's Steve Bannon. Or Trump himself. Or Donald Trump Jr. Or an artificial intelligence.
Adding to the confusion, a number of "Q impostors" and fakes have appeared, as well as copycat Anons such as "MegaAnon" and "WH Anon", prompting the faithful to conclude it's all just part of a "deep state" plot to smear QAnon.
In reality, however, the supposed deep cover agent QAnon is most likely one or more 4chan trolls, doing it for the shits and giggles. At the very least, Russian troll accounts were pushing the QAnon bullshit to idiots on Twitter before being purged.
“”TRUMP: "You guys know what this represents? … Maybe it's the calm before the storm."
REPORTER: "What storm, Mr. President?"TRUMP: "You'll find out."
|—Trump, to puzzled reporters.|
Because he was surrounded by high-ranking military officers at the time, believers have interpreted his bizarre remarks to mean he was recruited by military intelligence to lead a "quiet coup" to restore "integrity" to the US government; hence, he will impose martial law and unleash a "storm" of retribution against satanic Clintonites, Democratic evil-doers, Deep State dirtbags, and RINO cucks. And this coup will succeed, according to one believer, since "deep state corruption has a heavy Jewish influence" and "the military has a very low rate of Jewish people".
So, while the shit was supposed to hit the fan in November 2017 with mass demonstrations (and the suppression thereof), a military coup, the arrest of hundreds of public officials, the fact that November came and went without any of these things happening appears to have had no effect on the theory's overzealous supporters. On the contrary, it has apparently made it even more popular.
In March 2019, the Russia investigation officially ended, with Robert Mueller turning in his report to the Attorney General Barr. There were no mentions of aliens, pedophile cults, false-flag attacks, cannibalism, or any of the other bullshit beliefs held by QAnon believers.[citation NOT needed] There's now been enough time to show that the QAnon conspiracy is still alive and well despite having one of its core tenets disproven: Mueller is most certainly not using the Russia investigation as a secret means to destroy Hillary Clinton's supervillain organization. In fact, most QAnon believers hailed the release of the report as just another step taken towards Trump's endgame; the only thing they seemed to take issue with is the idea that Trump said "I'm fucked", because they can't wrap their heads around the idea that Dear Leader could express weakness and doubt.
Unfortunately, this is just how conspiracy theories work, and this one is no different. QAnon had wide overlap with the conspiracy theory that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg secretly died and had been replaced by a body double, but upon seeing the theory disproven, its believers doubled down anyway. In other words, despite being unfathomably stupid, QAnon is going to live in the dark corners of the internet for a long, long time.
Evidence against is evidence for
A staple characteristic of conspiracy theories is that they are impossible to disprove. After all, what would be the fun in that? QAnon goes a step further. One of Q's posts explains his various false predictions and claims by saying "disinformation is necessary." Of course it is. This explanation makes QAnon into a so-called "self-sealing" conspiracy: every time it's proven false, that's just the evil cabal making it seem that way! Stephan Lewandowsky, a professor at the University of Bristol who studies conspiracy theories, noted this self-sealing nature by saying:
“”Conspiracy theories often serve an ironic function of providing a sense of order in chaos. People would rather believe that there are evil masterminds out there that pull strings on cataclysmic events than accept the occurrence of random events.
This also helps explain the unfortunate longevity of QAnon. This is despite the fact that there are dozens of failed QAnon predictions, the most famous of which was that July 2018 would be "the month the world discovered the TRUTH."
All aboard the crazy train!
“”Mueller was hired to investigate Clinton, period. If my theory proves to be correct, this will go down as one of the most brilliant sting operations in history.
Pizzagate promoters, such as Liz Crokin and David Seaman, have taken a very active interest in this brand new opportunity to spread batshit insanity, with Crokin claiming that Sean Hannity is privately "on board" with the conspiracy theory. Seaman, being an old Pizzagater, has plenty of experience weaving bullshit from out of thin air. On Christmas Eve, December 24, 2017, Q apparently posted a picture of George Washington crossing the Delaware river, and Seaman claimed that the painting showed Washington in the act of "starting the American Revolutionary War" (it doesn't, the war started in Boston more than a year before), and excitedly concluded, "so in other words, the second revolution is upon us and the deep state is being taken out now."
Then, of course, there's leading birther and InfoWars esteemed crackpot Jerome Corsi, who was hard at work with the stable geniuses of 8chan in an effort to "decipher" Q's crumbs. But none can hope to rival professional insanity dispenser Alex Jones, who has enthusiastically endorsed "The Storm" crackpottery, especially the part about a global Clinton-led pedophilia ring, which happens to fit in nicely with his claims that child sex slaves have been kidnapped and shipped to Mars. Or well, he did, until Qanon and the merchandise around it started cutting into his bottom line and sales of nutritional supplements. Now Jones claims that QAnon is a false flag meant to make conservatives look like a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics, as if they needed the help.
Alt-right conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec claimed on One America News Network in September 2018 that QAnon was gradually developed by two pro-Trump Twitter trolls named Microchip and Dreamcatcher in fall 2017, drawing inspiration from the 1999 Italian novel Q written by four Italian authors under the pseudonym Luther Blissett, as well as from an anonymous user with the handle FBIAnon who proliferated on 4chan at the time of the 2016 presidential election. Posobiec further claimed that at some point Microchip and Dreamcatcher left and the 8chan QAnon posts are now done by people who are in it for the money.
Because she didn't look dumb enough already, TV actress Roseanne Barr promoted QAnon on Twitter in 2017 and 2018 to her 900,000 followers.
Notable train passengers
- Matthew Lusk (1963–) is running as a Republican for Florida's 5th Congressional District. He has stated, "I belong to no secret societies or clubs, Q is one of my issues because it's definitely a leak from high places. I follow Q, but I don’t know who or what Q is." Lusk also subscribes to sub-theories of QAnon: "Arkancide"/Clinton body count, deep state, and the antisemitic Federal Reserve conspiracy theory ("Federal Reserve Banksters").
- Cheryl Sullenger (1955–) of Operation Rescue indicated her belief in QAnon based on Q's claim that Trump would put an end to Planned Parenthood.
- Markus “Notch” Persson (1979–) tweeted, "Q is legit. Don’t trust the media," and later confirmed that, "I might be the most serious I've ever been." This was one of the factors leading Microsoft to exclude him from the anniversary event of his creation, the popular video game Minecraft.
A violent ride
In March 2018, the Reddit board for QAnon was shut down due to "encouraging or inciting violence and posting personal and confidential information", and its moderators were banned from the site. In June 2018, Mathew P. Wright of Henderson, Nevada was arrested for allegedly blocking the bridge over the Hoover Dam with his home-made armored vehicle and guns; he held out a sign that was linked to QAnon. In July 2018, Pennsylvanian Gardner Boyd was arrested for allegedly threatening to kill Trump and was reported to have made several references to QAnon. In August 2018, Forrest Clark was arrested for allegedly igniting a forest fire in Orange County, California; Clark had previously posted about QAnon and other conspiracy theories.
Meanwhile, a charity group in Arizona called Veterans on Patrol is now patrolling the state searching for child sex trafficking operations after having stumbled onto a homeless shelter and coming to the dumbest possible conclusion. Later, in May of 2019, QAnon conspiracists insanely misinterpreted a tweet from James Comey and came to the conclusion that the former FBI director was planning to launch a terrorist attack against a charter school; the school canceled a charity event out of fear that "internet vigilantes" would show up to cause trouble. One of the school's event coordinators later said, "We knew the theory itself was not targeting our event and in fact, it appeared that the QAnon [followers] somehow thought they were keeping us safe. But there was concern that the call-outs to the Anon communities to 'protect the children' could entice these people to show up to our event… there was no win for the festival under these circumstances."
QAnon supporters are also preying on the mentally ill. In January 2020, a woman was arrested in Colorado for cooperating with QAnon crazies to kidnap her own child from the state's protective custody. According to police records, the mother went "a bit crazy" after Colorado child welfare officials removed her child from her home, and she was subsequently sucked into the QAnon shitshow. She started appearing in numerous YouTube videos alleging that child protective services "has child trafficking rings in certain areas", stopped going to therapy, and allowed a heavily armed QAnon supporter to stay in her home for her "self-defense". The woman was arrested and charged with felony conspiracy to commit kidnapping. According to police, they received a tip-off from the woman's own daughter alerting them to the planned raid.
In May 2019, an FBI memo from the Phoenix Field Office designated several political conspiracy theories (QAnon, Pizzagate, HAARP, New World Order, Sandy Hook massacre) as domestic threats with the potential to incite violence. As evidence, the FBI cited arrests for criminal activities associated with the conspiracy theories.
In the Trump administration
Trump occasionally likes to throw his most insane group of supporters a bone. At one of his rallies, he gestured approvingly towards a man with a "Q" shirt, and this happened because someone on Trump's team thought it appropriate to give the conspiracist a front-row VIP pass. Trump also likes to retweet posts from QAnon accounts, which, while not directly related to the conspiracy, easily lead interested followers back to it. Most recently, he retweeted a post about Jeanine Pirro from an account that had "Q" as its goddamn profile picture.
Trump's pastry chef at his Florida retreat is very vocal on Instagram, and revealed that she sought her current job so that she could serve Trump while he takes down the alleged Democratic pedophile conspiracy. Her posts also suggest that she has interacted with the president's security detail on a regular basis and shows that she enjoys baking QAnon-themed pastries for Mar-a-Lago guests.
All of the dubious claims of this conspiracy theory have been easily debunked, discredited, and immediately recognized as complete and total fabrications, slander, and lies. Despite this, legions of rabid, far-right-wing extremists and conspiracists have embraced and promoted the theory in an increasingly crowded field of loonies inhabiting the cesspools of social media and YouTube. A detailed analysis of the whole fetid affair is documented in a boringly exhaustive copypasta.
In April 2019, the Southern Poverty Law Center documented how the conspiracy theory has strangely become a hit with the sovereign citizen movement, in a stunning example of crank magnetism in action. What makes this strange is that QAnon's base premise is that the government and law ultimately work. However, sovereign citizens and other antigovernment extremists believe that they know the "true" law, which has been betrayed by the normal institutions of government, and that the military and Trump will help them save this mythological "true" law.
QAnon has become an all-encompassing conspiracy theory. For instance, in late May of 2019 police in small town California arrested a crazy lady for building homemade pipe bombs, and QAnon thinks that she was connected to a secret plot by James Comey to blow up a school. This demonstrates that just about anything can be linked to QAnon if one happens to be creative enough.
As a show of just how far this insanity has gone, a QAnon book called QAnon: An Invitation to the Great Awakening was written by a number of anonymous authors and reached number goddamn 2 on Amazon's algorithmically generated “hot new releases” and best-sellers lists. Among the book's highlights: claims that Democrats eat children, claims that Hillary Clinton runs a global Satanic cabal, and claims that the government created AIDS and Lyme disease. Needless to say, it's a hot mess.
Greatest crossover event in conspiracy history
“”I don’t like to talk about that stuff [Satanism] because it gives those anti-Q people way too much fuel for the fire.
|—In Pursuit of Truth, a QAnon "analysis" YouTube channel.|
There are some truly glorious examples of QAnon stupidity. Whoever "Q" is, they've managed to pull elements from just about every conspiracy theory under the sun. Here are some highlights.
QAnon followers think J.P. Morgan sunk the Titanic so he could form the Federal Reserve. Oh yeah, we're starting you off in the deep end, folks. The story goes that many wealthy businessmen were on the Titanic, all of whom opposed the Federal Reserve, and J.P. Morgan intentionally built the Titanic without safety measures in order to get them all killed. There's also a version of the story that says the men were opponents of the income tax.
Trump's secret war
Just about every aspect of the
Trump-Russia thing with Trump and Russia Mueller investigation has been shoehorned by QAnon believers into their narrative about a secret war being fought between Trump and the "deep state". They think that Trump was recruited by military intelligence to fight the deep state, because apparently we trust the military but not the rest of the government. Key events highlighted by the QAnoners include the raid on Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen (the cabal becomes more aggressive), and Trump's missile strike on Syria (Trump wanted to accommodate the cabal's wishes for some fucking reason).
Deep state puppet masters
QAnon has also gone with the mandatory George Soros conspiracy theories, but his post "exposing" the leaders of the deep state dusted off some oldies but goodies. Specifically, the Rothschilds, who QAnon sees as significant architects and financial backers, despite their family banking business making less than a percent of what Walmart makes in a year. The family's richest member has a smaller net worth than George Lucas, and their assets are spread out across hundreds, maybe thousands of people. They ain't the puppet masters of shit.
Strangest of all, Q also fingers the House of Saud as being backers of the deep state, which doesn't really mesh with the fact that they seem to be among Trump's closest friends on the global stage. Apparently, selling weapons to the deep state against the wishes of Congress is the path to defeating the deep state. Who knew?
Finally, what QAnon sub-conspiracy would be complete without that old classic, Satanism? Q thinks the Rothschilds are the head of a global Satanic cult which includes the Soros family, the Clinton family, and the Sauds. The three main dynasties, Soros, Saud, and Rothschild, form the so-called "Triangle" because why fucking not bring the Illuminati into this bullshit too?
CIA psyops and fake news
A central feature of Trumpism and QAnon is the concept of fake news. Q has taken it a step further with the concept of "Operation Mockingbird" According to Q, the Central Intelligence Agency (check one off the list) is manipulating the media and has been since the JFK assassination (check). QAnon followers call these CIA operatives "Black Hats", and claim that Black Hats spend their days digging around through classified data with the intent of fabricating fake news stories to pass on to the mainstream media. Apparently, the "Black Hats" are paid with CIA black budget money and foreign accounts; Q specifically mentions the Panama Papers (check) as an example of how this works.
Deep state bio-engineered viruses and nefarious humanitarianism
The 2020 Wuhan coronavirus outbreak added yet another layer to the conspiracy. A prominent QAnon YouTuber named Jordan Sather (apparently not realizing that multiple strains of coronavirus exist for multiple species) claimed that the coronavirus was a “new fad disease”, and conspired the virus might have been planned by the "deep state". To prove this, he referenced a "patent for the coronavirus", citing a 2015 patent for a vaccine for avian IBV, a disease that only affects chickens. Sather further tweeted that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation was a significant contributor to the group investigating this vaccine (indeed the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation are contributors to this research institute, Pirbright Institute, a group that focuses on farm animal infectious disease). Of course, Bill Gates is part of the "deep state" so Sather implied that "something is definitely fishy with this". Naturally, misinformation that Bill Gates actually created the coronavirus spread like wildfire in the conspiracy social media,  crossing over even to anti-vaccination sites like NaturalNews with batshit insane intensity (NaturalNews, true to form, implied that Bill Gates owned "the patent on coronavirus", and this is part of his effort to depopulate the planet.). Fortunately, Jordan Sather has the perfect bullshit cure for you to drink to wipe out this coronavirus (or in fact every disease known to man):
Chlorine dioxide bleach! Miracle Mineral Supplement!
Other assorted insanity
Of course, the globalist cabal doesn't stop with just Soros, the Sauds, and the Clintons! No, it goes much deeper than that.
- One of Q's rambling threads suggests that Angela Merkel is the daughter of German dictator Adolf Hitler.
- Queen Elizabeth II is part of the cabal and had Princess Diana assassinated by MI6, and somehow this is related to Angela Merkel.
- Kim Jong Un is a puppet ruler placed in charge of North Korea by the CIA in order to start a war if they need one.
- The Las Vegas Mandalay Bay shooting was an inside job. (of course)
- US Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz hired MS-13 to assassinate DNC staffer Seth Rich in retaliation for stealing documents.
- The elite are kidnapping children, terrorizing them, bleeding their blood out, and drinking it in a Satanic torture dungeon ritual sacrifice in order to achieve immortality and get high on... adrenochrome? [note 1]
- Through the miracle of crank magnetism, somewhere in 2018 (probably simultaneously with getting banned on Reddit) the Q’s discovered the joys of New gematria. Not a day goes by without a Tweet copying a string of popular Q related hashtags including #Gematria in the chain. At least one QAnon-related site has also claimed that the "deep state" is also using gematria. Ironically the non-Q gematria crowd includes Trump as part of the NWO complex and source of the problem, and the two camps pretty much ignore each other's existence. For a bit of individuality and claim to fame, Q has taken a stance that Trump's penchant to Tweet in all capital letters has a special meaning and they pay extra attention to those missives.
Much of the terminology of QAnon can be found in the dissected map, below. Here are some of the meta-terminology used by QAnoners to communicate among themselves:
- 187 — refers to the section of the California Penal Code section for murder; used for people alleged to have been murdered such as Seth Rich
- 5:5 — used in radio communication to mean "loud and clear", used by QAnon to allege that a special operations mission is taking place
- Anons — followers of Q who dissect breadcrumbs
- Autists — obsessive anons, a reference to "weaponized autism"
- Baker — QAnon forum moderator or clue interpreter, possibly also a PIDOOMA expert who is generating a bullshit stream
- Black hat — government official who opposes Trump, presumably deep state
- Booms — revelations about the alleged anti-Trump cabal
- Breadcrumb — clue
- Clowns or C_A — CIA
- Comms — communications, usually referring to the idea that non-8chan communications are fake
- Drop — posting made by Q on 8chan
- Fireworks — a major news story is supposedly breaking about the alleged anti-Trump cabal
- Follow the white rabbit — seek the truth
- Future proves past — the idea that the future will bear out the QAnon conspiracy and drops
- The Great Awakening — the belief that Mueller would work with Trump and bring down the cabal that was fighting Trump; no longer so popular since the Mueller report came out
- Hussein — Barack Hussein Obama
- LARP — live action role-playing game, the idea that Q is just playing a game with credulous Trumpers. This idea is supported by Travis View, a conspiracy theory researcher.
- Mockingbird — the alleged Operation Mockingbird by the CIA
- News unlocks map — the idea that actual news will explain the QAnon map (below)
- No Name — John McCain
- Pain — something bad happening to the alleged anti-Trump cabal
- Pedo-gate — an extension of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory
- Proofs — evidence that Q is real or that drops are real – possibly derived from the earlier 2014 meme proofster
- Q+ — shorthand for Donald Trump.
- Red pill — exposing non-believers to QAnon; the term originated from the 1999 film The Matrix, and spread to other fringe groups, starting with the men's rights movement and including the alt-right's red pill usage
- Sealed indictments — the once popular (pre-Mueller Report) idea that sealed indictments would come out prior to The Great Awakening
- The Storm — there have been theories about this within QAnon, including mass arrests of Democrats, sex offenders, various enemies of Trump
- Tripcode — the code used by Q on 8chan that supposedly confirms authenticity
- White hat — government official who supports Trump
- WWG1WGA — an abbreviation for "Where we go one, we go all", alleged by conspiracists to have been said by John F. Kennedy, but is actually attributable to the 1996 action film White Squall ("You told us where we go one we go all, well we believed you, we lived by it, Sir. And now you're saying where you go we can't follow.")
QAnon map dissection
As the map shows, QAnon functions as a grand unified conspiracy theory because it lumps in just about every imaginable conspiracy theory (together with some historical reference points and almost no context). There are a number of conspiracy theories that are based on bigotry: antisemitism (e.g. concerning George Soros or the illuminati), anti-Catholicism (e.g., concerning Jesuits), anti-African American (concerning the Obamas), and anti-Masonic (also, often antisemitic), and these are baked into the map. In that sense, QAnon can be used both as a mirror for one's own bigotry and as a powerful crank magnet that can attract all sorts of shit from this "rabbit hole".
Notably missing from these two maps is CrowdStrike, a security company that was hired by the DNC, but is now part of the QAnon conspiracy and incredibly was part of the GOP defense of Trump in the impeachment inquiry.
Having trouble reading 5-point ALL CAPS? Is your mind confused by the non sequitur tornado? View the dissected map here:[note 4] Unhelpfully, the dissection is still full of non sequitur. The dissection roughly follows the map left-to-right and top-to-bottom.
Great Awakening map
The Great Awakening Map is the quintessential red-pill navigational chart for Escaping the Matrix and Returning to Source.
The map has been spotted on 8chan in accompaniment with the Q-Map, and has served a vital role in The Great Awakening and Full Disclosure Movement across the entire globe.
The map is actually quite similar to the QAnon map above but regurgitated with different spaghetti code.
Real world "Q" clearance
In the Department of Energy, this is a real thing. As a DOE clearance, it presumably relates to nuclear secrets of the United States. It obviously makes sense that this publicly known and extremely important clearance level would be primarily used to hide everyone's secret pedophilia.[note 5]
- Q - The Plan To Save The World: a short YouTube "documentary"
- Alex Jones
- Fun:The truth about RationalWiki, for we are also part of the global Satanic cabal.
- YouTube — Q: The Plan to Save The World.
- QAnon Posts and Drops — "Q"s latest posts, along with, we shit you not, a 24/7 live stream discussing them, because what the fuck?
- Adrenochrome is a chemical compound that is an oxidation byproduct of adrenaline. While a real compound that once was connected to schizophrenia (a viewpoint that is no longer mainstream science), this is best known as the super-powerful (fictional) psychedelic in Hunter S. Thompson's book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. In the book, the drug comes from a living donor's adrenal gland — take this, add in the Life Drinker fictional trope, and adjust for QAnon's fascination with pedo rings, and you get QAnon at its most darkly bizarre level.
- This and variant quotes have been alleged by conspiracy theorists to be from Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812). The earliest known attribution was in 1913, a century after his death.
- "A term applied to energy produced by human beings and animals that other entities use to feed from."
- ✡️ [Star of David symbol]
- "Divide & Conquer"
- The Vatican Catholicism
- "The Key"
- "God's Soldiers"
- Ignatius of Loyola, founder of the Jesuits 8.15.1534, First Superior General, d. 1556
- Khazarian Mafia, est. 700-1200 AD, Khazania, (Ukraine)
- Jesuits, Society of Jesus
- Knights Templar, Catholic military order, 1118
- Los Alumbrados, Christian mysticism, 1492
- Medici Bank, 15th century
- Nostradamus, 1556
- The Leviathan Cross [symbol], Lucifer/Satan/Baal, Tower of Babel
- Black nobility
- Purge of the Templar, Friday 13 October, 1307
- Papal bloodlines, Aldobrandini Orsini???: Superior Jesuit General [Black Pope]; Somaglia [Italy]; Vatican; Breakspear
- Grey Pope est. 1814, Black Pope, White Pope, Pope Pius VII 1814, Jesuit restoration
- Villa Farnese; Jesuit War Room
- Cuneiform 3000 BC
- Jesus crucified d. 33 CE
- Kabbalah, Isaac the Blind d. 1235
- Talmud, "Goyim"
- Pope Clement XIV's suppression of the Society of Jesus, 1773
- Bavarian Illuminati, founded May 1st, 1776; Adam Weishaupt, Jesuit professor, created to protect Jesuits
- 1561 UFO; Battle of Nuremberg
- The Sphinx, 7000 BC?
- Gold mines of Enki, Adam's calendar
- Nimrod, Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar II d. 562 BC
- Caligula, reign AD 37-41, Vatican obelisk - Heliopolis, Egypt
- Human sacrifice, adrenochrome
- Declaration of Independence July 4th, 1776
- "Out of Chaos comes order"
- "The end justifies the means"
- 𓂀 [Eye of Horus symbol], Ra
- Temple Mount
- Corpus Hermeticum, 3rd century
- Occult symbolism in Washington D.C.
- "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"[note 2]
- "Who is on the Dollar Bill?"; George Washington, 1798 Letter re: Illuminati, Washington Monument, 1888
- Native American Genocide
- Philip, Duke of Wharton, Hellfire Club 1718
- Dracula, Vlad the Impaler d. 1476, Transylvania, Vampirism
- Isis [no, not that ISIS], Osiris
- Pyramids of Giza, Obelisks
- Siege of Jerusalem 587 BCE, Solomon's Temple, Boaz & Jachin
- Plotinus d. 270, Neoplatonism
- John D. Rockefeller
- Mentmore Towers, built 1852-1854
- Twin Pillars
- Rothschild, Zionism
- Albert Pike, 1809-1891, Morals and Dogma 1872
- Lincoln assassination 1867 US cuts ties to Vatican
- House of the Temple 1915
- City of London, Dragon worship, changed name 1917, House of Windsor, German descent, Queen Elizabeth II shapeshifter
- Rosacrucian Order
- Maya, Teotihuacan, Kukulkan, Geoglyphs
- Aztec, 1300-1500 AD, Quetzalcoatl, Bosnian pyramids
- Astrology, Alchemy
- Iamblechus, d. 330 "Theurgy"
- Helena Blavatsky 1831-91, Theosophical Society
- Aleister Crowley 1875-1947
- Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
- OTO Ordo Templi Orientis
- Unification of Italy 1815-1871, Kingdom of Italy, Vatican annexed, Italy
- Hindu Vimana
- Harran, Temple of sin
- Pythagoras d. 495 BC
- Plato d. 348 BC
- Picatrix, translated 1256, "Behold, I will make them of the Synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie." Revelation 3:9
- Thelema, "Do what the wilt shall be the whole of the law."
- ONI, Office of Naval Intelligence, est. 1882
- Titanic, 1912 killed off opposition to the Federal Reserve
- Banking cartels fund both sides of every war
- Napoleonic Wars 1803-1815; Battle of Waterloo, Rothschild $$$ takeover
- Zoroastrianism, Zarathustra ~1000 BC
- Oracle of Delphi
- Allegory of the cave
- Owl symbolism; Bohemian Grove
- FBI 1908
- "The Creature from Jekyll Island"
- Stanley Kubrick, 2001 a Space Odyssey, 1968; Eyes Wide Shut, 1999
- Library of Alexandria, 3rd century BC
- The Rockefeller Foundation
- Federal Reserve System 1913
- Henry Ford, Model T
- Kybalion 1908
- "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" 1903
- Archduke Franz Ferdinand
- CFR, Council on Foreign Relations, 1921
- WWI, Treaty of Versailles, 1919
- Black Hand Society
- Chemical & Biological Warfare
- The Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House 1920
- Boeing 1916
- "War creates debt"
- 1918 Flu Pandemic, 50 million dead
- USSR; Lenin; Stalin; Marxism; KGB; socialism; communism
- Mussolini, PM: 1922-1943; National Fascist Party; The Lateran Treaties 1929; Vatican State recognized
- "The Coming Race", Edward Bulwer-Lytton 1871
- Maria Orsic, Yugoslavia, disappeared 1945
- IBM; IG Farben, Zyklon B
- Walt Disney est. 1923; Club 23
- Manly P. Hall 1901-1990, "The Secret Teachings of All Ages", 1928, Hand of the Mysteries
- "Brave New World"
- Adolph Hitler
- Black Tuesday, 10.29.1929
- 1917 October Revolution, Bolsheviks
- Aldebaran star system
- Vrill Society; Thule Society
- The Holocaust; Josef Mengele
- Waffen-SS (symbol)
- Swastika (symbol); Nazi Germany
- Reichstag Fire; Neuschwabenland
- Franklin D. Roosevelt; Pearl Harbor *advance knowledge
- P2 Lodge
- "The Man of Providence"
- The Holy Grail; Aryan race
- Ahnenerbe [the SS's think tank]; Electrogravitic propulsion
- Order of Black Sun; occultism scrubbed from WWII history
- Cloning; Die Glocke
- 1944 Breton Woods Conference established the U.S. Dollar as the global reserve currency, "He who holds the gold makes the rules."
- The Pentagon, est. 9.11.1941; OSS, Office of Strategic Services, 1942-1945,
- Escape to Argentina, U-977
- Manhattan Project; Los Alamos; COINTELPRO 1956-1971, surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting and disrupting domestic political organizations
- "Terror Bombing"; Hiroshima & Nagasaki
- Winston Churchill; Battle of Los Angeles
- Destruction of Dresden; Port Chicago disaster
- Agartha, Inner Earth
- Zero point energy
- Nicola Tesla, d. 1943
- Haunebu II, Nazi UFOs
- Swiss banking Act of 1934
- Operation Highjump 1947, Admiral Richard E. Byrd
- Philadelphia Experiment 1943
- Nuremberg Trials
- Solar Warden, Naval space command
- Foo Fighters [no, not those Foo Fighters]
- Time travel
- John G. Trump, FBI raided Tesla
- Unacknowledged special access projects MJ-12, Majestic-12, President Harry Truman in 1947
- Project Blue Book 1952-69, UFO threat analysis
- "1984", 1949; RAND Corporation 1948
- UN 1945; Neo-feudalism
- CIA 1947, Langley Virginia
- Israel 1948; Mossad
- Irgun 1931-1948
- Disinformation, Operation Mockingbird
- The Cold War 1947-1991
- Psyops; Anderson Cooper; Vanderbilt
- The New York Times; Gannett
- Moon landings; Break away civilization
- Roswell UFO Crash 1947
- DUMB's, "Deep Underground Military Base"
- 1952 Washington, D.C. UFO incident
- Bilderberg Group 1954
- Project Paperclip, Nazi US citizenship
- Prince Bernhard
- NATO 1949
- Operation Ajax, 1953 Iranian coup d'état
- Operation Gladio, NATO "stay behind" 56-90
- Mika Brzezinski
- Hegelian dialectic, problem→reaction→solution, "cognitive dissonance"
- CNN 1980; Tegna
- Mars, Cydonia
- Jason Society 1960 Illuminati
- DARPA, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton, OH
- Dulse, NM genetic engineering
- Wernher von Braun
- NASA 1958, "Never A Straight Answer"
- Secret space program
- Dwight D. Eisenhower military industrial complex 1961
- Allen Dulles, CIA Director '52-'61
- NSA 1952, "No Such Agency"
- Operation PBSuccess, 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état
- Bay of Pigs 1961
- Operation Northwoods
- "Ratlines"; CIA drug trafficking, Cocaine Import Agency
- D.I.D., Dissociative identity disorder; Ritual abuse "alters"; LSD; "Triggers"; "Multiples"; Trauma based mind control; Depatterning & psychic driving; "Trance formation of America" Cathy O'Brien; Project Monarch; "Thanks for the Memories" Brice Taylor
- Totalitarian tiptoe; Super soldiers, "The Black Awakening"
- Television, introduced 1950s, alpha state hypnosis
- Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard 1954
- Anton LaVey, Church of Satan 1966
- The Kissinger Report 1974
- Henry Kissinger, Secretary of State, National Security Advisor, War criminal
- Club of Rome, Limits to Growth 1967
- JFK Assassination 11.23.63; "King Sacrifice"; "Zapruder film"
- Gulf of Tonkin; Agent Orange
- Chile coup (CIA) 9.11.1973; Operation Condor
- Pablo Escobar
- Mobutu of Zaïre
- Predictive programming
- 1967 Freedom of Information Act
- THX 1138
- J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director, heart attacked[sic] 1972
- Depopulation; 1970s appropriations: super germ request; CBW's [Chemical and Biological Weapons] banned 1971
- MK-ULTRA; Richard Nixon 1969-1974; Watergate
- Montauk project
- Psychic warfare; Remote viewing; Time travel
- Lee Harvey Oswald; Jack Ruby
- ARPANET 1969, birth of the internet
- Michael Aquino, military intelligence, Temple of Set 1975
- "Nixon Shock", 1971 decoupling of the US dollar to gold; Fiat currency
- Fort Detrick; Robert Gallo
- Special virus cancer program
- Pentagon Papers
- Illuminati card game 1982
- The Church Committee 1975
- Andrew Basiago, Project Pegasus; Project Looking Glass
- Stewart Swerdlow
- Weather warfare, researched since 1960s
- Sirhan Sirhan
- Charles Manson 1969 murder spree, Helter Skelter
- Philip Schneider, Battle of 1979
- Raëlism 1974
- New Age
- OPEC est. 1960
- 1973 oil crisis
- Litton Bionetics
- Hep B vaccine
- 4th dimensional negative entities
- "Loosh"[note 3]
- NRO, National Reconnaissance Office 1961
- Bill Gates, Microsoft
- ALEC, American Legislative Exchange Council 1973
- The Petrodollar system 1973
- The Trilateral Commission 1973; Zbigniew Brzezinski
- Merovingian bloodline
- Pindar; Council of 13; Committee of 300; Think tanks; The Round Table; Finance resources
- Saturnalian Brotherhood
- Iran-Contra 1985-7
- Bill Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse
- FEMA camps; Plastic coffins; Guillotines; RFID chips
- Challenger disaster
- MLK murdered 1968
- Jim Jones, Jonestown 1978
- Racial division
- Steve Jobs, Apple $666
- Ra Material, "The Law of One" 1982-98
- Satanic Panic
- Trading with the Enemy Act in 1942
- Prescott Bush, US Senator; Barbara Bush
- Georgia Guidestones 1980, Population of 500,000,000
- George H. W. Bush, 41st President 89-93, Vice President 81-89, CIA Director 76-77
- The cabal
- "Bloodlines of the Illuminati"; Incubator hoax; Gulf War
- Silent weapons for queit[sic] wars; "One Superpower World" 1992 NYT
- Chernobyl disaster
- OJ Simposon 1993
- Project Blue Beam; False flags
- Monsanto; Chemtrails; GMOs; Geoengineering
- Agenda 21; "Climate change"
- 322 Skull & Bones Society, Yale
- "New World Order"; Hillary Clinton; Bill Clinton
- Highway of death; Gulf War syndrome
- Fall of Berlin Wall 1989; Russian Federation; SVR; Vladimir Putin; FSB; "The New World Order worships Satan"
- Northrop Grumman 1994
- HAARP 1993
- Waco, Texas 1993; "Child sacrifice"
- Gun grabs
- Dark secrets; Saturn symbolism
- Infowars; Alex Jones; David Icke
- Endgame; Moon matrix
- Carbon tax; Denver International Airport 1995
- JonBenét Ramsey; Nanothermite
- Princess Diana 1997 "Queen sacrifice"
- Lockheed Martin 1995
- Afghanistan; Taliban; Opium production
- Oklahoma City Bombing 1995
- "Arkancide", The Clinton Body Count
- Steve Quayle, "Empire Beneath the Ice"
- WiFi 1998
- Getty Center 1997, "Templar Fortress"
- NAFTA 1994
- Aurora, Flight 93/ONI
- Vigilant Guardian; 9/11 UFOs
- Operation Tripod; Al Qaeda; Osama bin Laden
- George W. Bush; 9.11 "Tower Sacrifice", WTC7
- Anthrax attacks on media; Saudi Arabia
- George Soros
- PNAC, "Project for the New American Century", "A new Pearl Harbor"
- Larry Silverstein leasted WTC JUne 2001 "pull it"
- Columbine Massacre
- Bill Cooper executed[sic] 2001
- TR-3B Air Force X-37B
- Ancient Aliens; Anunnaki "those who from heaven to earth came"; Crop circles; Draco-reptilians; Pleiadians, Lord Ashtar; Galactic Federation of Light; Ascended masters
- Black Knight satellite; Nibiru
- Dick Cheney
- 9/11 Memorial, "As above so below"
- Hologram plane theory
- Missing gold</span> "Why We Fight"
- Patriot Act
- Iraq invasion
- Missing 28 pages 9/11 Commission Report
- 7/7 London Bombings 2005
- Space Shuttle Columbia disaster 2003
- Abductions; Cattle mutilation
- The Greys; Phoenix lights
- Ziggurat of Ur; Stargate
- Illegal weapons, depleted uranium; white phosphorus
- Michelle Obama transgender
- Obama, Kenya
- Syria; ISIS
- Arab Spring; Destruction of Levant history
- Blackwater, Erik Prince
- Mass surveillance
- "Dark Knight Rising" shooting 2012
- Sumatra tsunami 2004
- Barbara Marciniak
- Norwegian spiral anomaly 2009
- Haliburton[sic], KBR
- "Peak oil" hoax
- Chicago Mob
- Wikileaks, Julian Assange
- TPP, drafted 2015, withdrawal
- Pizzagate, blackmail, pedophilia, sex trafficking
- Ukrainian coup 2014
- Black Lives Matter
- Heroin epidemic
- FISA 2008; Snowden; Academi
- NSA spy grid, Utah Data Center
- Boston Marathon bombing
- Sandy Hook, "Nobody died…" 2012
- Hurricane Katrina 2005
- Deepwater Horizon 2010
- Law of Accelerating Returns; Ray Kurzweil
- Clinton Foundation; Benghazi; Uranium 1
- Melania, Yugoslavia 6 languages
- Trump v. Hillary election 11.8.16; MAGA
- Election rigging
- PMCs, private military company; G45
- Bataclan bloodbath, Friday 13 November 2015
- Fukushima 3.11.2011
- D.C. earthquake 2011
- CERN, "portal to Hell", Shiva statue
- Life Extension; Nanotechnology; Boston Dynamics
- The Singularity; transhumanism
- Jeff Bezos; Amazon
- Podesta emails
- Donald Trump inauguration 1.20.17, "We are transferring power from Washington, D.C., and giving it back to you, the people."
- "Drain the swamp"; military stands behind Trump
- Women's March; travel ban
- Pulse Nightclub, "50 perverts"; Manchester Arena Cangerous Woman
- Bastille Day truck rampage 2016
- Edward Snowden 2013 leak
- Tianjin kinetic bombardment
- Solar eclipse 8.21.27[sic]
- Hyperloop; Paypal; Elon Musk; SpaceX; Tesla; Whole Foods; The Washington Post
- Spirit cooking; codewords
- Vault 7, CIA electronic surveillance
- "Fake news"
- Charlottesville, Unite the Right
- North Korea "Rocket Man"
- 2017 hurricanes, Harvey, Irma, Maria, "geostorm"
- Scalar weapons; polar vortex
- Celtic knot [symbol], Church of AI, Anthony Levandowski, techno-luciferism
- Alphabet, Google, Eric Schmidt resigned CEO 12.21.17
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
- David Rockefeller dead 3.20.2017
- Vegas massacre 10.1.2017, "pyramic sacrifice"
- Russia probe
- Jack & Ace; Harvest ritual; Gun runner; Route 91
- Janet Airline; The Luxor; Mandalay Bay
- California inferno
- DEWS: Direct Energy Weapons
- 5G kill grid [the idea that 5G WiFi will cause forced vaccinations]
- "We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow."
- Mohammad bin Salman
- Trump SA visit; Sword dance; Mystery machine; Saudi purge, Nov 2017; Q anon on 4chan !ITPb.qbhqo
- Soros; Roths; Saudi
- Mandela effect; Akashic Records
- Fractal time
- 2012 Mayan calandar[sic]; Revelations; Age of Aquarius; Apocalypse; Quantum ascension; Solar shift
- #Tyler; "the nanosecond"
- pROjECT Mayhem 2020
- US Embassy Jerusalem, Third Temple
- "The Storm"
- ISIS defeated
- Mansour bin Muqrin helicopter crash
- "Breadcrumbs"; Pleiadian guidance
- Pole shift; Antichrist
- Schuman Resonance[sic]
- Mystery "booms"
- Executive Order: Human Rights Abuse 12.21.17 [Executive Order 13818]; Follow the White Rabbit
- Al-Waleed bin Talal; investor in Twitter, Citigroup, 4 Seasons, sent Saudi air force snipers to Vegas
- "Remember nothing is random. Everything has meaning."
- _FREEDOM-_Conf-go; v.12312017
- The original author of this section is not-so-secretly an on-and-off DOE employee. Albeit one who specializes in climate science rather than child molestation.
- BSO sergeant who wore 'QAnon' patch in photo with Pence has been disciplined by Carli Teproff (December 03, 2018 07:26 PM, Updated December 04, 2018 07:24 AM) Miami Herald.
- A New Wave Of 'QAnon' Activists Emerge From The Cult Of MAGA by Jared Holt (July 9, 2018 12:51 pm) Right Wing Watch.
- The Storm Is the New Pizzagate — Only Worse. by Paris Martineau (19 December 2017) New York Magazine.
- The Book of Q (November 20, 2017) aim4truthblog.files.wordpress.com (archived from February 1, 2018).
- Qanon's "Calm Before the Storm" KnowYourMeme
- Conspiracy meta-theory 'The Storm' pushes the 'alternative' envelope yet again. by David Neiwert (17 January 2018) Southern Poverty Law Center.
- What is QAnon? Explaining the bizarre rightwing conspiracy theory by Julia Carrie Wong (30 Jul 2018) The Guardian.
- THE COMING STORM imgur (archived from December 26, 2018).
- QAnon Conspiracy: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know by Erin Laviola (Updated Aug 1, 2018 at 11:32am) Heavy.
- What Is QAnon? The Craziest Theory of the Trump Era, Explained by Will Sommer (07.06.18) The Daily Beast.
- TO THOSE WHO 🐇#FollowTheWhiteRabbit 🐇 You wanted a sign from @realDonaldTrump You got a sign from @realDonaldTrump 👉 #FIJI is a SOURCE country for Child-Sex Trafficking 👈 by @bocavista2016 (5:24 AM - 16 Nov 2017) Twitter (archived from May 26, 2019).
- ‘We are Q’: A deranged conspiracy cult leaps from the Internet to the crowd at Trump's 'MAGA' tour by Isaac Stanley-Becker (August 1, 2018 at 6:43 AM) The Washington Post.
- Fact-checking QAnon conspiracy theories: Did J.P. Morgan sink the Titanic? by Erick Trickey (August 4, 2018 at 7:00 AM) The Washington Post.
- JFK Jr. didn’t die! He runs QAnon! And he’s No. 1 Trump fan, omg!!! by Avi Selk (August 5, 2018 at 1:37 PM) The Washington Post.
- Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact? #followthewhiterabbit 🐇 by @TH3WH17ERABB17 (2:48 AM - 8 Nov 2017) Twitter (archived from May 26, 2019).
- Wow, QANON's Identity Revealed + Donald Trump's Storm Is Underway (December 24, 2017) Fulcrum.
- Interviewing Liz Crokin on the Storm, Q Anon, Pedogate & Twitter Feuds (Jan 2, 2018) by Destroying the Illusion (Jan 2, 2018) YouTube.
- Deep State Attacks Q Anon with Nazi Smear Campaign, Fake Q Postings, And Mega Anon on Q Anon by Justin Deschamps (11/29/2017) Stillness in the Storm (archived from 27 May 2019 06:17:17 UTC).
- Q-Tube Updates: The Other Side of the QAnon Phenomenon with Jerome Corsi and Tracy Beanz (January 10, 2018) Starship Earth: The Big Picture (archived from 27 May 2019 06:22:16 UTC).
- Russian troll accounts purged by Twitter pushed Qanon and other conspiracy theories. The accounts’ tweets featured the hashtag #MAGA, usually in support of President Trump, almost 38,000 times — the most of any hashtag. by Ben Collins and Joe Murphy (Feb. 2, 2019, 6:55 AM PST) NBC News.
- Trump Won't Say Why He Called Military Dinner 'Calm Before the Storm' by Margaret Hartmann (6 October 2017) New York Magazine.
- What Did President Trump Mean by 'Calm Before the Storm'? by Mark Landler (October 6, 2017) New York Times.
- 4CHAN BREADCRUMBS INSIDER — Was Donald Trump Recruited by U.S. Military Intelligence to be President? by party1981 (11/2/2017 10:33:00 PM) Voat (archived from 3 Nov 2017 04:57:19 UTC).
- Failed Prophecies Won't Stop Trump's True Believers by Michael Barkun (Nov 8, 2018) Foreign Policy.
- Attorney General Barr's Letter On Mueller Report by Dana Farrington (March 22, 20195:39 PM ET) NPR.
- The Mueller investigation is over. QAnon, the conspiracy theory that grew around it, is not. Why a conspiracy theory with an expiration date will endure. by Jane Coaston (Mar 29, 2019, 5:30pm EDT) Vox.
- Qanon conspiracy accounts are 'gloating' over Mueller Report, despite internal dissent by Daniel Moritz-Rabson (4/18/19 at 7:07 PM EDT) Newsweek.
- Conspiracy Theories Never Die: RBG Edition by Ed Brayton (March 18, 2019) Patheos.
- A New Wave Of 'QAnon' Activists Emerge From The Cult Of MAGA by Jared Holt (July 9, 2018 12:51 pm) Right Wing Watch.
- #QAnon, the scarily popular pro-Trump conspiracy theory, explained: How a conspiracy theory that Trump and Robert Mueller are secretly working together got from Reddit to Trump rallies. by Jane Coaston (Updated Aug 2, 2018, 12:31pm EDT) Vox.
- Here is every QAnon prediction that’s failed to come true by Mike Rothschild (2018-08-27 06:30 am | Last updated 2018-08-27 11:19 am) Daily Dot'.'
- How Mueller & President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History by Liz Crokin (8 Nov 2017) LizCrokin.com (archived from 8 Nov 2017 22:43:24 UTC).
- The S.T.O.R.M by Edvard Munch (archived from 27 May 2019 07:26:32 UTC).
- Kyle Mantyla, Jerome Corsi Has Uncovered Irrefutable Proof Of The Authenticity Of 'QAnon'. Right Wing Watch, 11 January 2018.
- Meet "The Storm," the conspiracy theory taking over the pro-Trump internet by Will Sommer (Jan 12, 2018) Medium.
- Exclusive: The Secrets of QAnon, The Storm, and The Deep State Counterstrike by WE ARE Q. (Dec 30, 2017) YouTube.
- NASA Denies That It's Running a Child Slave Colony on Mars by Ben Collins (06.29.177:40 PM ET) The Daily Beast.
- The far right is struggling to contain Qanon after giving it life. by Ben Collins and Brandy Zadrozny (10 August 2018) NBC News.
Infowars founder Alex Jones once promoted the theory, but then told his followers that it had been compromised. "Stick a fork in the avatar of Qanon," Jones declared in May, claiming to have spoken to the person behind the leaks that make up the theory. "It is now an overrun disinformation fount."
- Exposed – Creator of QAnon Speaks for the First Time by Jack Posobiec (UPDATED 7:52 AM PT — Wed. Sept. 5, 2018) One America News Network (archived from September 6, 2018).
- From Trolling To Fleecing: Co-Creator Of ‘Q’ Hoax Explains Its Scary Evolution by Georgi Boorman (29 October 2018) The Federalist.
- Breitbart's Curt Schilling embraces and amplifies absurd "QAnon" conspiracy theory. Schilling: "It's a group of people that are very Christian-focused group of people, who believe the deep state is real — which I don't think we can deny anymore, that the deep state exists" (June 29, 2018 11:13 AM EDT) Media Matters for America.
- QAnon is US Military Intelligence that recruited Trump for President to prevent Coup D'etat by Michael Salla (April 12, 2018) Expolitics (archived from 17 Apr 2018 17:07:36 UTC).
- QAnon on the Rothschild, Saudi & Soros Puppet Masters behind the Deep State by Michael Salla (April 21, 2018) Exopolitics (archived from 27 May 2019 02:24:27 UTC).
- QAnon on the Rothschilds & Satanism – Trump’s Secret Alliance with Putin by Michael Salla (April 21, 2018) Expolitics (archived from 23 Apr 2018 17:49:49 UTC).
- Roseanne Barr is tweeting about QAnon, a new Pizzagate-style conspiracy theory by Will Sommer (Mar 30, 2018) Medium.
- About Matthew Mathew Lusk, Republican, for U.S. Representative from Florida District 5 (archived from April 9, 2019).
- Republican QAnon follower mounts 2020 challenge to Al Lawson by A.G. Gancarski (April 8, 2019) Florida Politics.
- Just For the Record (March 29, 2019 6:04 PM) Mathew Lusk, Republican, for U.S. Representative from Florida District 5 (archived from April 9, 2019).
- Issues Mathew Lusk, Republican, for U.S. Representative from Florida District 5 (archived from April 9, 2019).
- Operation Rescue Hypes QAnon ‘Blockbuster Intel Drop’ About Planned Parenthood by Miranda Blue (March 15, 2018 12:44 pm) Right Wing Watch.
- Blockbuster Intel Drop Reveals Trump is Trying to "End" Planned Parenthood – Twitter Attempts Censorship by Cheryl Sullenger (March 13, 2018) Operation Rescue (archived from March 14, 2018).
- Q is legit. Don't trust the media. by @notch (2:40 AM - 2 Mar 2019) Twitter (archived from 12 Mar 2019 18:03:38 UTC).
- Qanon Conspiracy Endorsed By 'Minecraft' Creator Markus 'notch' Persson by Andrew Whalen (3/4/19 at 4:46 PM EST) Newsweek.
- I might be the most serious I've ever been. by @notch (2:41 AM - 2 Mar 2019) Twitter (March 31, 2019).
- Microsoft excludes Minecraft’s creator from anniversary event over his ‘comments and opinions’ by Jacob Kastrenakes ( Apr 29, 2019, 11:55am EDT ) The Verge.
- How three conspiracy theorists took 'Q' and sparked Qanon by Brandy Zadrozny & Ben Collins (Aug. 14, 2018 / 4:25 PM GMT) NBC News.
- DPS: Man who blocked Hoover Dam bridge held sign calling for release of Comey report by Nathan J. Fish (Published 1:55 p.m. MT June 15, 2018 | Updated 9:33 p.m. MT June 15, 2018) AZ Central.
- 2 Arizona arrests have ties to QAnon conspiracy theory movement by Richard Ruelas (Published 12:04 p.m. MT Aug. 7, 2018 | Updated 3:00 p.m. MT Aug. 7, 2018) AZ Central.
- QAnon Referenced by Man Arrested for Threatening to Kill Trump: Jeffrey Boyd told a Pennsylvania woman he had come from Oklahoma with a gun because of CIA mind-control and other Q-related clues. Police say he threatened the first family. by Will Sommer (08.10.18 10:35 PM ET) Daily Beast.
- California Wildfire Suspect Posted About QAnon, Other Conspiracies: "This place is going to burn," Forrest Clark allegedly texted a volunteer fire chief two weeks before the fire. by Sebastian Murdock (08/10/2018 03:44 pm ET) HuffPost.
- #QANON Conspiracy Theorists Are Hunting for 'Child Sex Camps' in the Arizona Desert: A veteran’s charity in Arizona is hunting pedophiles in Tucson and asking the internet for help. by Matthew Gault (Jun 7 2018, 9:54am) Vice.
- QAnon conspiracy theory on James Comey shuts school festival (10 May 2019) BBC News.
- The inside story of how QAnon derailed a charter school’s annual fundraiser by Mike Rothschild (2019-05-10 08:35 am) Daily Dot.
- A mother teamed up with QAnon followers to kidnap her son from protective custody, police say. Washington Post. 8 January, 2020.
- Colorado mom accused of conspiring with QAnon group to kidnap child. The Hill.
- FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat by Jana Winter (August 1, 2019) Yahoo News.
- (U//LES) Anti-Government, Identity Based, and Fringe Political Conspiracy Theories Very Likely Motivate Some Domestic Extremists to Commit Crminal, Sometimes Violent Activity (30 May 2019) FBI Phoenix Field Office via Scribd.
- Trump Team Gives VIP Rally Access To ‘QAnon’ Truther by Jared Holt (June 21, 2018) Right Wing Watch.
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender by David Covucci (2019-03-18 01:24 pm) The Daily Dot.
- Trump's Mar-a-Lago Pastry Chef Is a QAnon Believer by Peter Wade (February 23, 2019) Rolling Stone.
- qanon.pub, an archive of QAnon-related posts (archived from January 2, 2019).
- QAnon Conspiracy Increasingly Popular with Antigovernment Extremists by Brendan Joel Kelley (April 23, 2019) Southern Poverty Law Center.
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence by Mike Rothschild (2019-05-24 01:58 pm) Daily Dot.
- How a conspiracy theory about Democrats drinking children's blood topped Amazon’s best-sellers list by Kaitlyn Tiffany (Mar 6, 2019) Vox.
- QAnon: An Invitation to the Great Awakening by WWG1WGA (2019) Relentlessly Creative Books. ISBN 1942790139.
- 'QAnon' book claiming Democrats eat children is climbing the Amazon charts by Shawn Langlois (Mar 5, 2019 12:32 p.m. ET) MarketWatch.
- Q Anon - Alex Jones, the NSA and You! pt.1 - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 8.15.18 (Aug 15, 2018) YouTube.
- Why Thousands Are Obsessed With A Nest Of Conspiracy Theories Called QAnon: QAnon is a conspiracy theory so comprehensive, there is virtually no other conspiracy theory it leaves untouched, from the government hiding the UFOs to JFK Jr. surviving his plane crash. by Georgi Boorman (August 21, 2018) The Federalist.
- JP Morgan Sunk the Titanic to Form Federal Reserve, Undeniable Proof by Jeremy E. McDonald (11/07/2017) Stillness in the Storm (archivedf from 27 May 2019 17:38:52 UTC).
- There's a crazy conspiracy theory that the Rothschilds sank the Titanic to set up the Federal Reserve by Mike Bird (Oct. 12, 2015, 6:55 AM) Business Insider.
- A Common Sense Look At The Most Popular Titanic Conspiracy Theories — Tax Day And The Federal Reserve In The Spotlight (April 14, 2012) Common Sense Conspiracy.
- Meme way off in claim that the Rothschild family holds '80 percent of the world's wealth'. Politifact.
- George Lucas Net Worth. Celebrity Net Worth.
- The House of Trump and the House of Saud: The blossoming relationship with Riyadh symbolises the decay of the US-led order by Edward Luce (8 November, 2017) Financial Times.
- Bypassing Congress, Trump Sells Weapons to Saudi Arabia, Orders Troops to Middle East: Democratic and Republican representatives criticized the move, and one prominent Democrat said the president may have violated the law by Peter Wade (May 25, 2019 4:40PM ET) Rolling Stone.
- A Guide to QAnon, the New King of Right-Wing Conspiracy Theories: George Soros, the Illuminati, and Snow White are all controlling the world according to a 4channer who has spawned a legion of supersleuths. by Justin Caffier (Jun 12 2018, 2:23pm) Vice.
- Operation Mockingbird QAnon Wiki (archived from May 27, 2017).
- Operation Mockingbird 2.0 — A Social-Engineered Reality (August 7, 2018 8:16 am) Centipede Nation (archived from may 16, 2019).
- QAnon-ers’ Magic Cure for Coronavirus: Just Drink Bleach! by Will Sommer (Updated Jan. 28, 2020 12:32PM ET; Published Jan. 28, 2020 4:57AM ET) Daily Beast.
- "US Patent for Coronavirus Patent (Patent # 10,130,701)", Patents.Justia.com, 2015 Jul 23
- The new fad disease called the "coronavirus" is sweeping headlines. Funny enough, there was a patent for the coronavirus was filed in 2015 and granted in 2018. http://patents.justia.com/patent/10130701 by Jordan Sather (5:35 PM - 21 Jan 2020) Twitter (archived from 24 Jan 2020 04:11:46 UTC).
- "Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funds development of Pirbright's Livestock Antibody Hub supporting animal and human health" (2019 November 15) Pirbright Institute.
- I'm not saying, nor have said Pirbright or Gates "made the disease", but something is definitely fishy with this, no? Have bioengineered diseases been made and released in the past? Are vaccines planned for these scenarios? Problem, reaction, solution? by Jordan Sather (11:52 PM · Jan 23, 2020) Twitter (archived from 28 Jan 2020 19:23:32 UTC).
- "QAnon Supporters And Anti-Vaxxers Are Spreading A Hoax That Bill Gates Created The Coronavirus", Ryan Broderick, Buzzfeed, 2020 January 23
- Bill Gates funded the PIRBRIGHT institute, which owns the patent on coronavirus by Ethan Huff (27 January 2020) NaturalNews (archived from 28 Jan 2020 19:23:32 UTC).
- Would you look at that. Not only is chlorine dioxide (aka "MMS") an effective cancer cell killer, it can wipe out coronavirus too. No wonder YouTube has been censoring basically every single video where I discuss it over the last year. Big Pharma wants you ignorant. by Jordan Sather (22 Jan 2020) Twitter (archived from 28 Jan 2020 19:29:14 UTC).
- Q's Latest Posts by Q; Tripcode: !UW.yye1fxo (3.10.18) 8chan (archived from 10 Mar 2018 22:04:27 UTC).
- CBTS #68: It's Raining Princes Edition by Anonymous ID:LA/ywYmB (05 Nov 2017) 4chan /pol// archive (archived from 14 Feb 2019 06:24:01 UTC).
- Latest Q Posts by Q; Tripcode: !UW.yye1fxo (11.2.18) 8chan (archived from 27 May 2019 17:57:33 UTC).
- #54: Get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow by Anonymous ID:+U7U2VOE (05 Nov 2017) 4chan /pol/ archive (archived from 1 Aug 2018 01:40:38 UT).
- Qanon Claims Debbie Wasserman Schultz Put Out A Contract To MS-13 Gang Members To Murder Seth Rich by Alex Christoforou (December 31, 2017) Aladins Miracle Lamp[sic] (archived from 27 May 2019 18:03:08 UTC).
- QAnon Exposes Dem Conspiracy To Frame Trump, Claims Google’s Schmidt Played Pivotal Role: QAnon also claims Debbie Wasserman Schultz contracted MS-13 gang to kill Seth Rich by Jerome Corsi (December 27, 2017) Infowars (archived from 27 Dec 2017 17:33:46 UTC).
- "Slender Man for Boomers: The offshoots of the QAnon conspiracy theory have gone to even darker places.", Alex Nichols, The Outline, 2019-26-Jun
- Qanon Q Drops Decoded In Gematria How To DO Gematria And How It Works by Jay Pilon (Jan 11, 2019) YouTube.
- How the Elite Code Everything on TV with Gematria (January 30, 2019) Op Deep State (archived from June 25, 2019).
- Q Anon jargon, explained: Here’s everything you need to know to understand it. by Mike Rothschild (2018-07-04 06:30 am) Daily Dot.
- The Rise of 'Weaponized Autism': What happens when trolls invoke disability in the name of alt-right politics? by Miles Klee (2018) Mel Magazine.
- QAnon is terrifying. This is why. by Molly Roberts (August 2, 2018) The Washington Post.
- I understand the temptation to dismiss QAnon. Here's why we can't. by Alyssa Rosenberg (August 7, 2019 at 5:32 PM) The Washington Post.
- Proofster, Know Your Meme
- The Matrix (1999): Quotes IMDb. "You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
- White Squall (1996): Quotes IMDb.
- Is QAnon, the Latest pro-Trump Conspiracy Theory, anti-Semitic? Many say QAnon, which centers around a mysterious online figure, is an ominous sign of an emerging lunatic fringe by JTA and Charles Dunst (Aug 03, 2018 9:01 PM) Haaretz.
- 1000% correct, since the illumnati hijacked the US gov in 1945 there has never been an election in the US, thats why they cant understand how Trump won, the jew maffia going to lose the Fed & the Irs. They see it coming!👌📯🎺💣🌲🌲🌲🌲 #GodBlessAmerica #QAnon #DrainingTheSwamp by Steven19141301 (11:41 PM - 11 Jan 2020) Twitter (archived from 18 Jan 2020 18:36:05 UTC).
- @chrisurquhart Have You heard of Q - QAnon or the WWG1WGA Movement? Have you heard of The Great Awakening? Do You know Trump is fighting against the Illuminati - a Cabal of 13 Bloodlines who with the Vatican, the CIA, the Jesuits have controlled Earth for Lucifer. Don't be FAKE by GrantWi89314261 (3:49 PM - 17 Jan 2020) Twitter (archived from 18 Jan 2020 18:41:37 UTC).
- Red pilled both my boomer parents and now they’re talking about how Obama is a stupid nigger who should be hanged and ranting about #qanon. Merry Christmas! by Apex_Dexter (1:25 PM - 25 Dec 2017) Twitter (archived from 18 Jan 2020 18:56:17 UTC).
- #QAnon loves #5G #MAGA is Israeli PR #jews killed Jesus #zionists are Freemasons are satanic Microwaved goyim on deck. WATCH OUT. by bourdainmurderd (12:53 PM - 13 Apr 2019) Twitter (archived from 18 Jan 2020 18:50:44 UTC).
- Here's How Donald Trump Ended Up Referencing A Russian-Promoted 4chan Conspiracy Theory In His Call To The Ukrainian President: From the depths of 4chan, to the president's mouth, and then back to the depths of 4chan. by Ryan Broderick (September 26, 2019, at 4:59 p.m. ET) BuzzFeed News.
- This is the pathetic defense Republicans are going with? by Jennifer Rubin (November 12, 2019 at 8:45 a.m. PST) The Washington Post.
- Talk:Conspiracy Wikiquote (archived from 10 Feb 2019 22:59:37 UTC).
- Loosh Ascension Glossary (archived from 22 Mar 2018 18:37:58 UTC).
- #1930: Barbara Marciniak (November 28, 2017) Encyclopedia of American Loons.
- Great Awakening Map (archived from August 19, 2019).